Checkout the following images. This amazing flat screen was in one of the videos shown at the Asia MVP Regional Summit couple of months back. It was one of the coolest things I saw at the Summit. I'm sure that the folks who was @ the Summit are familiar of this cool screen.
I have been searching for more info on this for a long time. After searching a lot found these images :) If any one got more info about this please send me.
Imagine your screen is this wide. How cool that would be. I better start saving some money to get one of these (if it is for real) as soon as it comes out.
Have you ever thought about powering up your MP3 player with fuel instead of batteries. Well ! checkout the following. Click Here to see the full articles about this.
IE Developer Toolbar provides several features for deeply exploring and understanding Web pages.
- Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a web page.
- Locate and select specific elements on a web page through a variety of techniques.
- Selectively disable Internet Explorer settings.
- View HTML object class names, ID's, and details such as link paths, tab index values, and access keys.
- Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
- Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
- Display image dimensions, file sizes, path information, and alternate (ALT) text.
- Immediately resize the browser window to 800x600 or a custom size.
- Selectively clear the browser cache and saved cookies. Choose from all objects or those associated with a given domain.
- Choose direct links to W3C specification references, the Internet Explorer team weblog (blog), and other resources.
- Display a fully featured design ruler to help accurately align objects on your pages.
The Developer Toolbar can be pinned to the Internet Explorer browser window or floated separately.
I think this is going to be a very handy tool for web designers. Because I have seen designers try and create very messy table structures just to achieve the immediate requirements. But when it comes to changes sometimes they to re-do the entire table structure. With this tool they can see how the tables are done in popular sites. and then learn from it. Check the following screenshots which shows an example of displaying the Table Cell lines. Click Here to Download.
| || è || |
9th Friday I sent out the first newsletter of the .NET User Group Sri Lanka Weekly newsletter ;)
During the week most of us are very busy with our work schedules, and sometimes misses to checkout the important sites etc. So my target is to give a summary of the activities happened in the forum during the week and also give an update about important .NET related news happened around the world throughout the week. Whole idea is to keep the User Group active throughout the month. Feedback I received so far for the first newsletter is great.
On 17th Saturday I created the second newsletter. But unfortunately newsletter engine in the site started giving some problems. Click Here to see the list of newsletters. Every week this page will be updated with the new newsletter. I'll be sending the last weeks newsletter as soon as the issue in the newsletter engine is fixed.
Microsoft® Codename Max is not like any other product. That's because it's not a product—it's your opportunity to try an exciting new user experience from Microsoft. Today Max lets you make lists of your photos and turn them into beautiful slide shows to share with your family and friends. Tomorrow...who knows? (extracted from Microsoft MAX site)
Checkout the Microsoft MAX website.
btw: the GUI looks awesome.
Your Creative Power Unleashed. - Microsoft Expression
to check out this cool article
Nintendo has revealed the controller for the Nintendo Revolution. Screenshots below:
more details can be found @ http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-23521-2567-x-x-x
Back in blog after two weeks. Was busy with some tight schedules. So many things to be written. Mm mm ... where to begin?